Due to the numerous phones on the market place, Plantronics have developed a number of cables to connect your Plantronics corded headset to your phone to ensure you receive the best possible sound quality and experience for the user and caller.
Check compatibility at http://www.plantro.net/compatibility to ensure you have the correct cable.
The rise in popularity of unified communications has fuelled the need for users to connect their headsets to their PC's as well as their telephones. So Plantronics have developed USB adaptors to facilitate this. Users can have the same corded headset working on their PC and telephone just by swapping the headset at the quick disconnect to either a USB adaptor or telephony cord.
The DA40 is the entry-level USB adaptor:
- Plug and Play – no software or drivers to install.
- Allows PC’s speakers to ring for incoming calls.
- For use with all Plantronics corded headsets
The DA50 provides the same features as the DA40 with the addition of:
- SoundGuard Plus and Call Clarity for exceptional sound quality
- DSP echo suppression improves VOIP quality
- In-line volume and mute controls
The DA60 is a premium level USB adaptor with the same features as the DA50 with the addition of:
- PerSona Pro ™ software which monitors the daily noise exposure to track compliance with Noise at Work Legislation.
DA60 EOL Notification
This is to notify you of the end of life for the DA60 USB adapter.
DA55 will remain in the portfolio and will be the replacement product. Currently the only difference between the two products is that the DA60 includes the Persono Pro™ software for daily noise exposure monitoring to help track compliance with European noise exposure legislation. This software will be available for download at: www.plantronics.com/europe_union/en_GB/support/softwaredownloads/